Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shape:||Plate，sheet，block||Name:||6061 T651 Process Tooling Aluminum Sheet For Die Mold Tools Airspace Mold Precision Plastic Injection Tooling|
|Application:||Die Mold Tools Toolings Airspace Mould Mold Precision Plastic Injection T||Standard:||GB/T 3880-2006,GB/T 3880-2012|
polished aluminium sheet,
aluminum plain sheet
1. Manufacturer and Distributer, we can supply different brand and series plate and gasket,
2. As manufacturer, we can supply the best quality replace parts for above brands to help you save cost.
3. Over 10 years experience on the energy field, we also can provided technical service such as technical
consultation, equipment update, capacity expansion scheme, maintenance and cleaning of the equipment.
4. ISO9001:2008 international quality standard certification.
5. One year lifetime guarantee.
6. High quality and competitive price , fast delivery.
7. We are not only concerned for the quality of our products and services. Another of our objectives is our
respect and care for the environment.
8. Fast Handling of Inquiries and Orders.
9. Inventory for Standard Products.
10. Quality certified from large plate sales in 2014-2016 with 100% success
11. Sample free of charge available in 7-10 days
12. Design,manufacturer Moulds for PHE
13. Plate heat exchanger plates, gaskets, frames
14. Hundreds of employees, many professional designers
15. focus on plate heat exchanger
16. pay attention to client's require
2. Heating plates, templates, industrial robot and printing machinery, medical applications, vacuum chucks, food machinery moulding plates,
3. Packaging machinery, semi conductor parts, automotive, base plates, thermo forming.
1> The density ratio between aluminium and steel is 1:3, and therefore the weight of die can be reduced by
1/2 by using aluminum instead of steel.
By using steel-aluminium composite die, the cost of die can be reduced at least 15% as compared to steel die.
2> In addition, the production duration of aluminium die is much shorter than that of steel die, and the
processing cost of aluminium die is 35% lower than that of steel die. Therefore, the advantages of aluminium
die are obvious.
6061 Aluminum Chemical Composition Limit
6061 t651 Aluminum alloy stretching plate specification for mold
|Alloy Series||TypIcial Alloy||Typcial Tempe||